Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Valentines Week!



Well it's not exactly Valentines but its close enough. We had a great heart day. Since it was a Thursday we celebrated last weekend. Nothing over the top but we had or friends JD and Amy over and had a great time. As far as the actual day~didn't wake up to breakfast in bed or a house full of thousands of roses, but I did wake up being thankful for the wonderful family I have. "T" and "P" are the best Valentines gift I could ever ask for. "P" didn't think anything was different except that she got a cute new outfit from Grandma Gin, a Jack N Box (have been searching high and low for this old time classic)from daddy and some great new books about potting training and ditching the paicifier/Nuk (or Guk) if your 20 months old. When mommy got home from work we decided to make a Valentines Day cake. As you can see "P" was a great help and loved the mixer.




Everything in the Perron family is status quo~ Piper did start gymnastics this week at Twin City Twisters in Champlin. I know what you all must be thinking~ I'm crazy or I'm trying to turn her into a gymnast because I never was. No I am not crazy, maybe a little, and no I'm not thinking she'll be an Olympic gymnast. But, if she is Mama would be proud. Actually we signed up just to get out of the house and have "P" meet other kids and have some fun. It's only been one week so stay tuned for further updates.

Until next time..............Love from the Perron Family:)


No comments: