Monday, January 28, 2008

January is almost over!

I can't believe this month is almost over, where did it go? I guess it's a blessing since past January's have been long and painful. Febuary ususally goes fast then March comes and well, to a Minnesotian it's almost summer, right?

The last week has been busy, We had Trenton's holiday work party for HealthTech on Friday the 25th. We went to Bucca for dinner and ended the night with some bowling at Alligators. I gave up after the first game as my bowling skills rapidly declined. We had a nice time.



Then on Sunday we headed up to Spirit Mountain for a day of "turns". That's what my husband calls skiing. We met "T's" brothers Troy and Tod and Tod's wife Laura. It was the warmest day of skiing I can remember up there. Usually it is so cold.


Snow Bunnies~ Some may say "geeks"

"P" and I started school again today. We started in the fall through St. Michael's ECFE program. We really enjoyed it and decided to continue. It's called Wonderful Ones and we meet on Monday's for 1 1/2 hours. It is a separating class, which allows the children and the parent to separate for half of the class time. "P" generally cries when I leave but it is short lived. I think she does it on purpose to make me sad. At any rate, we have met some great children and parents! We will continue this through the spring.


I think that's about all.... Here is a picture of the girls. "P" can't get enough of her Bella



1 comment:

JP said...

I can't stand how cute these two are!!!